If your trip was ruined by illness, injury or disruption, you may be entitled to claim compensation. Our specialist Travel Compensation solicitors have extensive experience with making successful claims on behalf of our Clients.
We can help you with Travel Compensation claims relating to the following:
- Flight Delay and Cancellation - If your flight was delayed for 3 hours or more or cancelled in the last 6 years you could be entitled to up to 600 Euros in compensation.
- Sickness or Illness – If you fell ill while abroad and are able to establish the cause of your illness, as a result of the hotel or accommodation you stayed in
- Injury – Whether the result of an accident such as a car accident, while on an excursion, or tripping on hotel property
- Disruption – If your holiday was ruined by building work on or close to your hotel, or unfinished parts of the hotel you were staying in
- Mis-Sold Holiday – If you feel the holiday you booked was not as described by the agent, on the website or in a brochure. Holidays are expensive and should be enjoyable. If you did not get what you paid for, we can tell you of your rights and advise you on whether compensation can be sought.
If you think you may have a claim for Travel Compensation, call us on 0208 437 0731 or click here to complete an online enquiry and we will call you back.
How We Can Help
Our team of expert Travel Compensation Solicitors specialise in this area of law and, if you are entitled to make a claim, they will assist you in thoroughly documenting the circumstances surrounding your accident, injury, or disruption, creating a detailed account of the impact on your physical and emotional well-being.
Our specialist solicitors can provide you with expert advice and legal representation for your Travel Compensation claim. We operate on a No Win No Fee basis, so our fees will be taken from the damages recovered and, if no damages are recovered, no fees will be payable.
To start your claim or find out if you can claim, call us on 0208 437 0731 or click here to complete an online enquiry and we will call you back.