Landlord and Tenant
Our specialist Housing Litigation solicitors have extensive experience in dealing with most aspects of Housing Law. We will provide you with the legal advice needed for a straightforward, cost effective solution to your situation.
Our expert Housing Law team can advise you on a number of residential property issues, including:
- Rent Arrears
- Anti-Social Behaviour
- Drafting and Service of Notices to Evict Tenants
- Drafting Tenancy Agreements
- Refund of Deposit Disputes
- Defending Disrepair Claims
- General Advice in relation to the various types of Tenancy Agreements, including Assured Tenancies, Assured Shorthold Tenancies and Secure Tenancies
- Commencing Possession Proceedings
- Evicting a Tenant following a Possession Order
- Preparing an application for an injunction to gain access to the property or to force the Tenant to behave in a tenant like manner in accordance with the tenancy terms.
The list is not exhaustive, so contact our team today to discuss your housing matter and how we can help. It is advisable that you seek legal advice from a Housing Law specialist before pursuing or defending a Housing Dispute claim.
Housing disputes can be distressing for all those involved and we will work with you to resolve any dispute as quickly and efficiently as possible.
To discuss how we can help you,call us on 0208 437 0731 or click here to complete an online enquiry and we will call you back.