Standard Terms and Conditions
Many businesses use Standard Terms & Conditions (T&C) without appreciating their importance. More worryingly, some businesses do not enter into written agreements at all. It is essential that businesses understand the need to enter into written agreements where possible and to adopt written Terms & Conditions that are pertinent to that business or trade, as well as ensuring that these are regularly reviewed and updated.
Our expert team can advise on an extensive range of banking law areas including the following:
- Providing a framework for transactions
- Providing consistency between all business transactions
- Saving time and money in bespoke negotiations
- Enhanced party bargaining position
- Providing the opportunity for a party to impose its terms on the other
- Improving efficiency (with standard terms and procedures and with training, more junior staff can conclude transactions on behalf of the business), and
- Managing the allocation of risk and responsibility for risk management and insurance purposes
We can also draft and advise on non-standard, ad hoc transactions and provide bespoke T&Cs. We will draft the best form of T&Cs to suit your business and advise on best practice for incorporating them into your business.
To speak to our Business team, call us now on 0208 437 0731 or request a call back and we will call you back.